June 1, 2008

King Post #2

Logan is completely well and is swimming like a pro now.

We have 6 baby fish. WOW

The youth group at church was good this morning.

We swam today and might go again later.

Rachel and Andrew Evans went to Pine Cove today.

We finished our Hip Hop dance on Tuesday.

The illustration art camp is this week.

Abi McDougal got her scuba diving license.

Channing Young and family are on vacation but Davis Michael has pink eye and Sheridan has an ear infection.

Sorry for not posting sooner but I have been very busy this week. I hope everyone has a great day and I hope to talk to each of you soon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun. Sorry I didn't get to see you today. BTW - Did you ALREADY finished your dance last Tues. or are you GOING to? I think you told me but I can't remember. ttyl

Jojo said...

We ALREADY finished the dance last Tuesday. I'm sorry but what does BTW mean?

Anonymous said...

BTW= By The Way
:o ;D

Anonymous said...

PS: are you going to Axis tomorrow? you should, at least this week. Is Cey out of town? Thanks, ttyl.

Jojo said...

I don't think I am going to Axis. Maybe some time though. Cey is NOT out of town.